Name
Trisha
Full Name   Trisha J. Buenavista (24)
Country/City Philippines / iloilo City University/Major ISAT-U / english
인기도 평점
(0점)
★★★★★ 수업성공률
(100%)
Greetings! I am Teacher Trisha, a licensed English teacher. I have been teaching English for more than two years to different nationalities such as Korean, Chinese and Japanese.
Why do we need to study and learn English language? I know it is not easy to learn the English language especially for us, non native speakers. Here are the reasons why, first, being able to speak English is an advantage because that is the language of international communication. Second, if you’re applying for a job abroad that is an also edge, you can communicate well with foreigners. And lastly, speaking English boost your confident and self-esteem.
It is challenging to learn English at first, but in the end, we can see that it is also very valuable to learn and can create many opportunities! So, you don’t have to worry, with my skills and experiences, I can assure you that I can provide an adequate English learning. I will be your friend and together we will conquer all your fears and difficulties. All you have to do is believe in yourself and your dedication and you’re half way to achieve your goals. Hoping to see you in my class and let’s explore the English language!